Request Transcript

This form is used only by former students and K-12 educational institutions to request a transcript of high school credits. If you need assistance, please contact GYA Student Records staff by email at or by phone at (805) 782-6881.

Transcript Request

  • Requestor's Details

  • Student's Details

  • Verification

    For a parent/guardian to request their student's records under the age of 18, we need a scan of the parent/guardian's government issued identification (e.g., driver's license, military ID, passport, Consulate/Matricula Card) matching the information provided above.

    For a student requesting their own records, we need a scan of your ID or call GYA Student Records at (805) 782-6881.

    For a K-12 Institution, Post-Secondary Institution and/or business or agency requesting student records, please submit an Authorization to Release Records signed by the student.

  • Method of Delivery